Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian





Yesterday afternoon I went to see the movie, Prince Caspian, the second movie in The Chronicles of Narnia series. It was not as good as the first movie: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but was still worth seeing. The film was full of stunning scenery, battle scenes, talking animals, and mythical creatures. All the elements one would expect in a fantasy movie. It was a little darker and more militaristic than the first one. There was violence, but it wasn't gory at all. The story line was coherent and the special effects helped to bring the land of Narnia alive. The movie kept my interest most of the time and the over two hour movie went by quickly. It was nostalgic for me since I read the whole series of books as a 10 year old. I was not dissappointed.



No comments: