Saturday, January 01, 2022

Happy New Year 2022

 


Goodbye 2021, and bring on 2022! It's time for a fresh start. There is the chance for new opportunities, new experiences, new directions, and change. It is a time for self-improvement. I will continue to take each of the days as they come and see where the path ahead takes me. 

I hope 2022 marks the end of the pandemic, so we can return to normal. It would be great to see people being kinder, less judgmental, and less divided. I wish everyone peace, love, and joy in the year ahead.


1 comment:

your name here said...

Happy New Year John. Bring the Change please! I think everyone is forgetting what normal is anymore. With covid coming and not, apparently going, it's a blessing to be alive. I'm crossing my fingers for a peaceful "normal" year, but I have this sneaking suspicion that there is going to be an E.T. UFO landing ahahahah

can't wait to watch the 2022 show

-Alex